Pranic Energy: Feel Divinity All Around You
"By remembering you are in an ocean of life enery, your life energy level will automatically increase."
- Grand Master Choa Kok Sui
The life energy that keeps the body strong and alive is called prana or ki. The word prana is derived from Sanskrit and it is recognized by almost all cultures. It is called ki in Japanese, chi in Chinese, Nephesch in Ebreo, Esma in Catalan, pneuma in Greek, mana in Polynesian, and ruah in Hebrew, which means “the breath of life”.
Sources of life energy or prana
The three main sources of pranic energy or life energy are the sun, wind and ground.
Solar prana or solar energy is derived from sunlight. It promotes good health and energizes the entire body. One can obtain solar prana or solar energy by sunbathing for about 5 to 10 minutes or by drinking water that has been exposed to sunlight. But too much exposure to solar prana can be harmful for the body since it is quite strong.
Air prana is obtained from the pranic energy present in the air. While breathing air, prana is absorbed by our lungs. It is also absorbed directly by the chakras or energy centers. It is possible to obtain more air prana by slow deep and rhythmic breathing than by short shallow breathing.
Ground prana is derived from the life energy present in the ground. It is absorbed by the soles of our feet. There is an increase in the amount of ground prana absorbed by the body while walking barefoot. It is possible for one to learn how to draw ground prana consciously, to increase one’s energy and ability to think clearly and to do more work.
Colour Prana or life energy
‘Vitality globules’ (collection of units of white prana) are absorbed by the chakras or energy centers where they are broken down into different components. So when white prana is digested, it produces six types of colour prana – red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet. Colour pranas are more specialized and potent than white prana.
Types of colour prana
In MCKS Advanced Pranic Healing Course you will find lots of information on the properties and application of colour pranas. For example:
- Red Prana – It is warm, strengthening, expansive, dilating, distributive, constructive, stimulating, activating and it also sustains the physical body.
- Orange Prana – It is expelling, eliminating, decongesting, cleansing, splitting, exploding and destructive.
- Green Prana – This colour prana is decongesting, cleansing, detoxifying, dis infecting and dissolving.
- Yellow Prana – It is cementing, assimilating and initiating.
- Blue Prana – It is disinfecting, inhibiting, contracting, soothing, cooling and flexible.
- Violet Prana – It contains all the properties of the above mentioned colour pranas. Light violet has a regenerating effect. It also has a multiplier effect on all the properties of the colour pranas.
- Electric Violet Pranic Energy – Electric Violet prana is obtained from the higher soul or higher self and it appears as “brilliant white with light violet on the periphery”. It is also known as divine energy or spiritual energy . It is much more powerful than normal violet prana and it contains all the properties of the other colour pranas. Electric violet pranic energy has a consciousness of its own.
- Golden Pranic Energy – When electric violet energy comes in contact with the etheric body , it turns into golden prana and when golden prana is absorbed by the physical body it turns into light red. The properties of golden prana are almost similar to electric violet energy but it is milder and less fluidic. This energy is known as “heaven ki” in Taoist Yoga, “pillar of light” in Kabbalah, “descent of the Holy Spirit” in Christianity and “antahkarana” or the spiritual bridge of light in India.