MCKS Pranic Psychotherapy®
"Pranic Psychotherapy is a powerful tool in healing psychological ailments and can be used to complement clinical psychology and psychiatry."
- Master Choa Kok Sui
MCKS Pranic Psychotherapy is simply Pranic Healing applied in preventing, alleviating and treating psychological ailments. In spite of tremendous progress made in the field of science and medicine, treatments for psychological ailments are expensive, difficult and take a long time to perform.
It is the aim of Pranic Psychotherapy to complement modern medicine and to help rapidly alleviate suffering of millions of patients with psychological ailments with the use of esoteric principles and techniques that have long been hidden.
Nowadays, most people are grappling with various emotional and mental issues like stress and anxiety to severe psychological disorders like depression, phobias and addictions. Pranic Psychotherapy is a revolution in treating psychological ailments as it introduces practical explanations and techniques to remove the negative thoughts and emotions from our system, thereby improving our health.
Psychological ailments are basically the result of accumulation of negative thoughts, emotions and traumatic experiences, which are lodged in the Auras and Chakras. Releasing such energies normally requires months or years of traditional psychotherapy consultation sessions, while with Pranic Psychotherapy techniques you can safely and quickly remove them from your system as well as others. The result will be peaceful emotions, harmonizing relationships, positive thinking patterns and good self-esteem.
Pranic Psychotherapy offers you the ability to quickly and safely release negative thoughts and emotions like fear, anger and resentment that may be limiting you from your greater potential. This course bridges the gap between the mind, physical body and the human energy system, providing new dimensions to traditional psychotherapeutic measures and practices.
Pranic Psychotherapy course should be taken after Advanced Pranic Healing course. Here, the student will learn about the psychological function of the chakras. It is the application of Pranic Healing techniques to heal emotional and mental imbalances.
Some of the topics and techniques covered in Pranic Psychotherapy Course are:
- The Eleven Major Chakras and Their Psychological Functions.
- Protective web, Negative elementals and Negative thought forms.
- Techniques to Repair damaged or cracked protective web of the chakra to prevent future intrusions.
- The ability to quickly and safely release negative thoughts and emotions like fear, anger and resentment that may be limiting the person from his/her greater potential.
- To overcome negative habits & addictions.
- Help people who are psychologically imbalanced, even ones who have a suicidal tendency, or who are mentally retarded.
- Special techniques to transmute sexual energies of teenage children into intelligence and concentration.
- Healing psychic attacks that can cause anxiety attacks, irritability, bad luck or even financial ruin.
- Shielding techniques to protect your chakras and aura to from influence of negative energy.
- Removing the negative influences (e.g., envy, jealousy, anger, etc.) of other people around us.
- Self-healing techniques.
- Learning a powerful meditation - Meditation on Twin Hearts with Psychological Health(Twin hearts with Chakra Healing).
- Techniques to regulate Anger.
- Healing by command techniques.
- Ritual of Sacrifice and Blessings.
- Many more …
In Pranic Psychotherapy Course the student will be taught how to heal a wide range of psychological ailments from:
- Healing Stress and Migraine Headaches.
- How to Improve and Save your Marriage.
- Healing Sexual Impotence.
- Healing Irritability, Anxiety, Grief and Hysteria.
- Healing Phobias, Traumas, Obsessions and Compulsions.
- Healing Nymphomania, Exhibitionism, Sexual Violence and Child Molesting.
- Healing Addictions: Smoking, Alcoholism and Drug Addiction.
- Healing Hallucination: Visual Hallucination, Auditory Hallucination.
- Healing Restlessness.
- Healing Depression: Depression due to Psychological Factors, Sever Depression, Suicidal Tendencies.
- Healing Violent and Paranoid Patients.
- Treatment for Mental Retardation and Dyslexia.
- Healing Relationships.
- Many more …
MCKS Pranic Psychotherapy course takes 2 days.
Note: The courses should be taken in order since each level prepares the base for the later. The instructor himself along with the students practices the techniques while teaching. After every course an internationally accepted attendance certificate is given by Master Choa Kok Sui’s Institute for Inner Studies or World Pranic Healing Foundation.
English - Audio CDMore Info
Our Price: $15.00
Turkish TranslationMore Info
Our Price: $9.99
Handbook for the MCKS Pranic PsychotherapyMore Info
Our Price: $21.00
The Golden Lotus Sutras on Pranic HealingMore Info
Our Price: $12.00
First Edition, 2014More Info
Our Price: $15.00
August 28, 2021
August 02, 2021
August 02, 2021
May 31, 2021
May 26, 2021
May 18, 2021
May 17, 2021
April 28, 2021
April 26, 2021
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
April 23, 2021
Find this Course
|1||MCKS Arhatic Yoga® (Prep)||October 22, 2021|