MCKS Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed®
"By understanding the inner teachings of Hinduism, the reader will not only appreciate the wisdom inherent in the religion. He will also learn several techniques that are an important part of spiritual practices."
- Master Choa Kok Sui
Although it is a common belief by many that Hinduism is a polytheistic religion, in its deepest essence Hinduism shares many of the core beliefs of the world's great religions like Christianity, Buddhism, and Islam.
The Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed workshop shows the spiritual practitioner a pragmatic approach to understand the One Universal Formless God through a more than 8000 years old religion.
Master Choa Kok Sui has a vast knowledge of different religions and cultures, and through direct transmission from his Teacher, he achieved to cut through the superstitious beliefs in order to reveal the inner meanings and significance behind different deities, symbols and rituals that form an integral part of Hinduism.
Some of the topics covered in Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed Course are:
- Why does Ganesh have an Elephant Head? How is he connected with the Kundalini Shakti? Why only a single tusk?
- Why are Shiva and Krishna shown with "blue skin"? How does it accelerate our Spiritual Development and the Indigo Children?
- Was Hanuman really a monkey, why is he so powerful? Learn and harness Hanuman's Secret of Power!
- Learn and practice the Secrets of key Hindu Mantras like:
- And much, much more ...
After Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed course you should be able to:
- Understand the secret behind symbols such as peacock and snake
- Use Swastika effectively for cleansing and energizing
- Use Sharanagati for faster spiritual development
- Use different Mantras for stillness, peace, spirituality and prosperity"
- Realize the divinity within others using simple techniques
- Know the significance of certain ritual practices such as washing the feet of the gurus
If you are a Hindu, Hinduism Revealed Workshop helps you to know your religion better and to appreciate its profound teachings and practices. If you are not a Hindu, this workshop unveils universal truths, embedded deep within all the religions of the world, and it helps you gain a wider perspective towards the essence of life and evolution.
Enjoy a journey through 8000 Years of Spiritual Culture!
MCKS Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed course takes 1 day.
Prerequisite: MCKS Pranic Healing
Note: The courses should be taken in order since each level prepares the base for the later. The instructor himself along with the students practices the techniques while teaching. After every course an internationally accepted attendance certificate is given by Master Choa Kok Sui’s Institute for Inner Studies or World Pranic Healing Foundation.
August 01, 2018
July 24, 2018
Hafize Sevinc E.
July 23, 2018
July 23, 2018
July 22, 2018